Happy Chinese New Year 2018 Greetings Cantonese & Pictures
Happy Chinese New Year: A new year is the only celebration which is been celebrated across the world. Let it be in the west or in the east everyone celebrates New year. Similarly, China to celebrates their new year in a huge manner. Among whole Asia, China celebrates the biggest New year so this article will surely help them to elevate the new year fell. In China celebration of the new year plays a significant role. On that day all come together to celebrate the holy day. It is said that wishing to the dear ones on that day brings peace and prosperity. China practices this thing very precisely and with the whole world, they too celebrate the new year in a huge manner.
How to say “Happy New Year” in Chinese:
- Happy New Year – 新年快乐 -Xīnnián kuàilè – (Chinese simplified)
- Happy New Year – 新年快樂 – Xīnnián kuàilè – (Chinese Traditional)
- Wish you a happy and prosperous new year greetings – 祝你新年快乐幸福 – Zhù nǐ xīnnián kuàilèxìngfú
- Happy New Year 2018 – 2018年新年快乐 – 2018 Nián xīnnián kuàilè
- New Year – 新年 – Xīnnián.
- Wishing you and your family the best of the world in this Chinese new year!
- Get rid of the demons of the year gone by and embrace the positives to lead a fulfilling and pleasurable life ahead.
- This new year, view the world with a positive outlook, speak your heart out with confidence, listen to others as well as your inner voice and you will be on the correct road in the correct direction.
- Hope you scatter joy and happiness wherever you go all 365 days of the upcoming year and get the same in return. Happy New Year to you!
- Every New Year gives you the perfect chance to start something new and fresh. So do your bit this year and make the world a better place for yourself and others. Happy New Year 2018!
- Life is an accessible diary filled with empty pages waiting for you. Fill them up with your story as you go.
- May all the expectations and goals for each day be fulfilled on the day itself!
- Let this New Year give you all the strength and courage to win over your vices and enhance your virtues.
- Wish you have a year even better than the best and put smiles on the faces of everyone you come across.
- Hope the rising sun will bring with its bundles of joy, happiness, and luck.
- Light the lanterns and usher in another great year with new hopes and aspirations.
- Let this Chinese new year see you in the best person as well as professional form Happy New Year.
- Have a year as fragrant as roses, as brilliant as the sun, as colorful as the rainbow and as cheerful as the lark. Happy New Year!
- Open your eyes, look at the bright day awaiting you, forget all bad dreams and start afresh. Wishing you a wonderful New Year!
- Beauty, hopes, dreams, trust, faith, celebration, freshness… this is the starting of a New Year!
- When the New Year arrives, it brings with it new ideas and ways to make our lives good to better and ultimately better to best.
- This should be your best and happiest new year celebration in your lifespan and follow the success which comes to you.
Chinese Well Wishes Pictures:
Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. My best of times come in your life trusting your heart is worth a try.
Leave the sorrows, pain, and sadness behind and let’s welcome the brand New Year with a smile. Happy New Year.
Old is gone and new is here, forget your sorrows and your team, Wish you a very very very Happy New Year.
May the choicest blessings of Almighty God always bring peace and prosperity for you and your family. Happy New Year.
We all have different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere So, write it on your heart. That every day is the best day of the year. Happy New Year.
Two words will open all doors Love and Smile. So Keep Smiling and spread the love this year. The coming year will bless you with all happiness I wish Happy New Year.
May 31st December be the end of your sorrows and 1st January 2018 be the beginning of your joys. Happy New year.
Many use the medium of greetings to wish their known ones. There are different types of greetings to wish your dear ones. Wishing with the help of greetings brings an extra charm to the new year. Though it is not compulsory to wish with a greeting if we do that it increases the feel of this day automatically. The Chinese new year is a whole new celebration which is somehow different from the rest of the world. There are different types of things which take part on this day like dragon shows and some traditional dance. All these automatically elevates the feel of the new year. So choose a favorable greeting for your dear one and wish them on the special day of new year. Just try it on your dear ones and you will see the change.
The post Happy Chinese New Year 2018 Greetings Cantonese & Pictures appeared first on Happy New Year 2018.